Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26, 2012: Nobody Panic! :)

Pin It Now! Just when I think no one actually reads my blog, I see I have quite the following.  Warms my heart.  Although I am sorry to see so much freaking out!  It really isn't that bad.  :)  A lot of you have now seen the retirement lists, and judging by the panicky e-mails I'm getting, perhaps I had better clarify a few points.  :)

First, NO, Stampin' Up! is not getting rid of all their ink pads.  Of course will still sell ink pads.  :)  You can't stamp without an ink pad!  What SU IS doing is changing the pad material of the classic stamp pads to a very nice, high density foam.  This is better for longevity, quality of stamped image and will need to be reinked less often.  Along with this, many of the current refills will be retired to make way for a new ink formulation in the same colors.  THE ONLY RETIRING INK COLORS are the 2010-2012 In Colors.  But we know about those from day one.  :)

Most of the 12x12 paper IS retiring and will be available only in limited colors.  Also, they are retiring the markers because most of them will only be available in color families. 

CRAFT ink will now only be offered in black & white (but remember, Versamark is NOT retiring, and because it is clear you really don't need the other colors of Craft ink!).


Stampin' Up! has also announced that the two scissors - the Paper Snips and the Craft Scissors - were included on the list in error.  They are NOT retiring at all.  Whew!

Trust me, we will be FINE.  I assure you.  :)  And, the new catalog will have so many new things you really won't miss the retired stuff.  And, the catalogs will now be half the price - this means I will be giving them away to all my regular customers.  If you placed more than two orders in the last 12 months, you get one free.  :)

And remember - there are some AMAZING sales on retiring product!

ALSO - please remember that the Summer Smooches Promotion is retiring in a few days.  After April 30th, the fabric brads (which are VERY limited) and the Decor Stencil will be gone for good while the remaining items will not be available until the new big catalog comes out June 1. 

Additionally, the Occasions Mini will expire on April 30.  As soon as I see a carryover list I will post it.

Last chance to sign up for my Flirtatious Brag Book Purse Class on Saturday!  Not local?  E-mail me about getting a finished brag book!

May will come with a wonderful new $99 join my team and be a demo deal!

Keep those e-mails coming.  :)

Elin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...