Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012: Papaya Collage

Pin It Now!
Finally!  A sample of the new catalog.  As a demo, I get to pre-order product...like this new stamp set called Papaya Collage.  I love it!  I actually CASE'd this GORGEOUS card from one of the demo sneak peeks Stampin' Up! sent me, so I'm not really sure who the original creator is.  Whomever is the culprit, she is AMAZING!  This card is right up my alley!  I actually made a stack of these for Mother's Day.  :)  

I also used my new FIRM FOAM pad for the Soft Suede frame in the background.  Love it!  I'll post a comparison for my TGIF post tomorrow.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is stunning! I hadn't made up my mind to get that set but you sure changed my mind! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...