Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29, 2012: Going, Going, Gone!

Pin It Now!
 
The new catalog is almost here!  But we are running out of time to add our favorites to our stamp collection.  :)  Many of the tools, dies, paper, inks and accessories are already gone (although stamps will be available until May 31) so get your orders in FAST! I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you today.  These are the ones I will REALLY miss!  
MANY of these and other retired items will be available at my OPEN HOUSE on June 23rd - and I will be doing "in house credit" for retired items when you place an order from the new catalog!
 
 Fifth Avenue Floral.  This one hurts!  Amazing for all those watercoloring techniques.
French Filigree - ouch!  Such a pretty background stamp.
Medallion.  This one makes amazing suns!  Mine will be for sale, too.  :)
Scenic Season.  I LOVE this one for Christmas cards!  May be for sale...
Always Elegant.  Sadly, this one will be for sale, too.  I honestly think I got more use out of this one than most of my other stamps combined.  I love it!

So there you have it.  Get your orders in soon!

PLEASE NOTE: I am changing over to a new computer this afternoon.  I don't anticipate any problems, but if I'm offline a couple days you know why.  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...