Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1, 2012: CASEd Everything Eleanor

Pin It Now!
The minute I saw Everything Eleanor two years ago, I knew I had to have it.  It's BEAUTIFUL!  The problem was it was only available in Europe.  What's up with that?!?!  I promptly send an e-mail to Stampin' Up!...and I don't think I was the only one.  As much as I'd like to take credit for it, I think a lot of people wanted this stamp set and sure enough, it came out in the 2012/2013 catalog.  :)

When i was designing my open house card last month I knew I wanted to use Everything Eleanor and Papillon Potpourri.   This card is a CASE of Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek's Convention swap card, which you can see on her lovely blog HERE.  I get so much inspiration from her work!

The colors are Always Artichoke and Primrose Petals, and I used Pink Pirouette to lightly color my die cut to make it stand out.  I also touched the centers and stamens of the flowers with a little Daffodil Delight.  Both the large flower and the butterfly are on dimensionals for texture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...