Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11, 2012: An Apology

Pin It Now! Thanks to a deluge of e-mails I've discovered that the list I posted in memory of the victims of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 was incomplete.  I did not intend to leave anyone out or indicate that any individual loss was less important than another.

My intention was to highlight the first responders as the FDNY and the NYPD - as well as what they represent - are near and dear to my heart.  In my early morning haste I did not notice that the the list included the passengers of Flight 93, who (according to the author) took on the terrorists and did what they could to save lives, thereby earning a position on the list of first responders. The list was e-mailed to me as part of an online listserve I am subscribed to.

Fox News published a complete list, which can be seen HERE.  Sadly, it is too lengthy to include in this post.

Again, my apologies to anyone I offended.

Elin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...