Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13, 2012: Purple Wedding Album Pages 12 & 13

Pin It Now!
For these pages, I used bases pieced from my retired Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper and added strips of So Saffron as a base for my retired Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink photo mats.  For journaling, I added die cuts from my Floral Frames Framelits in Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery, and watermarked each with Versamark using the Daydream Medallions stamp set.

For my butterflies, I used my retired God's Beauty stamp set in Jet Black Staz-On (one of the very, very few touches of black in the entire album) on So Saffron and accented them in tiny pearls.  Before gluing each one down, I stamped the antenna from Papillon Potpourri in Basic Gray on my background DSP.

I wanted a really big, showy embellishment for this page, so I took 10 punchies of retired Orchid Opulence cardstock using my Blossom Petals Punch and curled them with my Bone Folder to make this big flower, building it up with Mini Glue Dots.  I made a fancy center with my DSP and circle punchies of Orchid Opulence cardstock and accented the whole thing with a ton of pearls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...