Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2, 2012: TWO New Stamp Sets!

Pin It Now! We have not one but TWO new beautiful stamp sets out! 
 The first is Sent with Love...isn't it fab?  And just in time for Valentine's Day!
The second is February's exclusive offering for Stampin' Up!'s Best of 25 Years, Best of Love.  I admit, January's Best of Birthday's wasn't my personal favorite, although I'm thrilled for those of you who love it! :)  But this...wow.  In case you were wondering, the "read my lips" is the brand new image, while the others are from Stampin' Up!'s most popular sets.  Can't WAIT to order this one!  I've almost bought the retired Wonderful Words simply for that one script word, love.  And the "Love You Much" image is from Well Scripted - truly one of the MOST popular sentiment sets Stampin' Up! has ever sold.  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...