Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 20, 2009: Softball Sliders

Pin It Now! These are the cards I made as a "thank you" for the two companies that sponsored my husband Jeff's (aka The Kovashian Nighmare!) co-ed softball team this past season. Big thanks to Pizza Factory and Sports Cellar! It was the first time Jeff was the coach, and it was a wonderful experience culminating in several wins, stronger friendships and one budding romance. :)

The design is the Grocery Bag Slider (here is where I learned it, from Dawn's videos of course! http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2008/03/plastic-bag-dou.html)

I made mine in the horizontal orientation, so when the recipient pulls the arrow on the left, the photo of the team slides out on the right. I heat embossed the "thank you" and Jeff had the whole team sign around it. Each of the cover photos is popped up on a different height of foam to add dimension, and the little baseballs are novelty buttons with the backs snipped off. Didn't they look nice? I figured it was the least I could do, beyond moral support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...