Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29, 2010: Simple Fall Thank You Card

Pin It Now! This was another card made on commission. I was requested to create a stack of simple thank you cards, and this is what I came up with. These fall leaves went on sale for 80% off at Michael's after Thanksgiving, and I thought they were so pretty!

I layered them in bunches of two and used a 1" circle punchie stamped with a pumpkin to hide the stems. The same pumpkin is stamped on both sides of the envelope. Using the cards in the vertical configuration was an unexpected element that really worked.

On another note...I finally did it! I joined the Facebook craze. :) I don't have a lot on there just yet, but I'm working on it. Please feel free to check it out using the badge to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...