Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30, 2010: Acetate Cards

Pin It Now! I know this card is a little hard to see, but the front is actually clear acetate with the sentiment "Best wishes" stamped on it. I have seen a lot of clear cards lately, and I think they are so unique and fun. It's hard to figure out how to make them practical, though. This card certainly isn't!

I didn't really realize why serious stampers were so set on having rubber stamps as opposed to clear stamps until I stamped on the acetate. The rubber stamps make a perfect impression, while the clear stamps are a little iffy. (I think it is because the clear stamps are a little squishy.) This makes Stampin Up's new "clear" stamps so much more attractive for me (and the lower price tag than the wooden stamps doesn't hurt, either).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...