Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 22, 2010: Christmas in May. :)

Pin It Now! With my house all staged for sale, crafting has become difficult. I don't think I have made anything new in almost two weeks - I'm going into serious withdrawals! I hope to be able to drag my table out from under the bed and at least get some commissions knocked out tomorrow. Until them, I'm scouring my files for things I haven't show you yet. So, if my memory fails and these are duplicates, I apologize. :)

These are two of the Christmas cards I made a couple years ago. I think it was the first Christmas I made cards, actually. I chose to do the sliding style that I have featured here before (learned from Dawn Griffith). When I saw her Mr. Crabby Pants slider, I knew I had to ;earn how!

It's hard to see in the pic, but the front square is embossed in snowflakes and decorated with three tiny gold leaf punchies and a brad. The sentiments are printed in Microsoft Word.

At the time, I didn't have a slide cutter - just a rotary one, so I cheated from Dawn's instructions and used my Fiskars Shapecutter. Worked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...