Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 23, 2010: Noah's Ark Mini Album

Pin It Now! Picture heavy post today. :) This is a Noah's Ark Mini Album that I made on commission. I LOVE making mini albums, and getting to use Debbie Mumm's Noah's Ark line was a real bonus. As you can see, this was for a baby boy named Kegan.

In addition to the Noah's Ark line, I used a lot of handmade embellishments like diecuts and decorative punching. I also threw in a little rubber stamping and some of my favorite mini file folders.

I chose to use the flip album format because I think it packs a lot of punch in a small space. As usual, I went a little overboard for my 1/4" gusset - next time I think I'll alter the folds a bit so it will lay flatter. Still, I love the outcome! Make sure you scroll down to see all the pics. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...