Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24, 2010: Baby Boy Scrapbook Pages

Pin It Now! I FINALLY hauled out my scrap table and treated myself to some much needed R & R. :) These adorable pages are for a commission. I was simply asked to make four cute baby boy pages. I think these are cute - hope my customer likes them as much as I do!

I used all Heidi Grace because I just so happened to have the matching album in my stash - and I think her designs are really fresh and charming. The only thing from other manufacturers is the solid colored cardstock and the buttons.

The baby buggy is my own design, handcut and pieced from papers. The stamp on the bonnet edges is from Stampin Up's Tiny Tags set. The bonnet actually folds down just like a real one to hide a journaling box. All my own design, too - how crafty is that?!?!?

In fact, all four pages are all my own design...although the first page is a loose rendition of a card I saw a while back. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...