Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010: My Stamp Camp Favors

Pin It Now!
As promised, these are the favors I made for Stamp Camp yesterday. We made some amazing cards that I can't wait to share with you later this week!

I adore Easter lillies, but hubby is terribly allergic so I can't have any real ones in the house. That's the main reason that I was so thrilled to learn how to make these. I've only done the cream and pale green, but I bed they would be really cool with pink veins, too!

I was surprised to find out that they are actually easy to make, too. I used an old stencil as a guide to hand cut my petals from folded strips of Stampin Up Very Vanilla cardstock, then chalked down the lower center with a mixture of spring green and bright yellow chalk dust. Then I glued the petals in place, added handmade paper stamens wrapped with a wire floral pick and nestled the whole thing in a small cup made from a clipped down scallop circle. Easy peasy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...