Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27, 2010: Daisy Wedding Album V

Pin It Now! This is it! The last of the daisy wedding album that I made for my nail girl Tammy.

When I saw the "Happily Ever After" sticker, I knew I wanted to use it...but I couldn't figure out how since it is a 6 x 6" album. I finally made it fit. :) I liked it so much that it actually dictated a lot of the color choices in the album. I hadn't planned on using gold at the outset, but I think it worked out really well.

Of course, I couldn't leave the back unadorned. I don't use that stamp anymore - I have a new one with a logo and everything. But I still wanted to show you how I decorated the back. I love doing that!

Thanks for sticking with me for the whole album. Starting tomorrow, I'll return to your regularly scheduled programming. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...