Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2, 2010: Hooray!!

Pin It Now! I found them! Okay, okay...not quite. But at least I now have something to share. :)

I make a lot of projects, gifts, cards, custom orders etc, but a few really stick with me. This one was one of them. I was so pleased with how it came together that I wanted to keep it. So, after I lost the pictures of the original, I made one just for myself. Sometimes it's nice to remake something, because you can fix the mistakes of the original.

As I said yesterday, I used one of Papertrey Ink's amazing templates - Keeping Tabs - for this packaging. Such an elegant look! I paired it with this fun vintage floral paper that Michael's was selling a while back. When I first bought it I was really stumped because the flowers are a very unusual color - kind of a turquoise/teal that didn't seem to match ANYTHING. Upon closer examination, I discovered that there is a background pattern of tiny pink diamonds. Paired with a pale pink paper, this is now one of my favorite color combos.

The sentiment is Stampin Up Sincere Salutations, and the "Baby Dear" is (I think) Elizabeth Brownd by K & Co. The butterflies are all Martha Stewart from the peg stamp collection.

Thanks for your patience with my computer fiascoes!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...