Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 3, 2010: Elegant Rose Birthday Card

Pin It Now! Didn't this turn out pretty? Sometimes a card is a journey of fixes, and this is truly one of them. I wanted to use the Martha Stewart punch to make a square, but it only punches certain sizes. One size was too large, and one too small. So I chose the size I wanted, and punched from each corner. Since the size wasn't right, I ended up with a small strip on each edge that wasn't punched...hence the ribbon. :)

I used Stampin Up's Stipple Rose - a lucky Craigslist score at $5 last week - in Versamark and embossed in clear. Then I scribbled over each section with the brush end of Marvy markers. It came out so pretty - and rather easy too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...