Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 28, 2010: Glittered Rose

Pin It Now! I think it's safe to share this now. :) This is the card I made for Jeff's second mother's birthday.

I CASE'd the rose from an online tutorial I saw using bleach, glitter and Fifth Avenue Floral. The tutorial also used a top note die cut, and I just so happened to have a pair of them on my desk so that is CASE'd, too. :)

I don't recall how the card was finished in the tutorial, so I chose to do a cluster of mini tags using Stampin Up's Tiny Tags punch and matching stamp set. I ADORE the results with this little punch, and I really hope Stampin Up does more stamp sets that fit it in the future. I'd love to have a birthday one, for instance.

When I made this, I used my other top note diecut to make a glittered rose as well. I haven't decided what I am doing with it yet, but when I do I'll share. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...