Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29, 2010: Newport, Oregon's Historic Beachfront

Pin It Now! This is another scrapbook page that I made after our Oregon Coast trip. It's all in metallics, so it was a bear to photograph. :]

In Newport, Oregon there is a three part tourist attraction; The Wax Works, the Undersea Gardens, and Ripley's Believe it or Not. We went to all three and enjoyed them immensely. The Undersea Gardens was probably my favorite; you went downstairs in a large barge-type boat where the walls were all glass. It was dark and a little hard to see, but there was an amazing variety of crabs (my favorites!), starfish, sea anemones, and corals.

For these pages, I chose to use only the memorabilia of the trip and save the photos for other pages. The title letters are cut from an Accucut, and I did add a couple fish and crab stickers (Sticko?).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...