Monday, August 30, 2010

August 30, 2010: Purse Explosion Card

Pin It Now! I've made several of the purse explosion cards, and many are similar, so I'm not sure if I've shared this one or not. I made this one as a custom order a while back.

After the photo, I recall that it occurred to me that it would be hard to write in the card, so I added a cream panel to the inside. Then I forgot to take another photo. :)

The embellishment on the front is Marcella by K and Company, sold exclusively at Target. The metal tag is Making Memories. I love my tag curler, but I often forget I own it. My dream is to have a real craft room with enough space that my tools aren't all squirreled away. I find that so many of my cool toys are either buried too far to be worth digging out or utterly forgotten. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...