Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2, 2010: Shimmery Silver Ornaments

Pin It Now!
Isn't this a fun, simple card? I used Stampin Up's Lovely as a Tree to make the branches...it's actually a evergreen tree stamp, but stamped this way it really does look like tree branches. I had seen this idea on a card on Splitcoast and had to give it a try. The ink is retired SU Handsome Hunter.

Isn't the cardstock the loveliest color? I ADORE Stampin Up's retired Pale Plum...seriously, I cried when it didn't make the new color lineup last July. I know there are some lovely new colors...but oh...I love Pale Plum so much. :)

The stamps are random clear ones, brand unknown, embossed in silver. I hand drew the lines with the fine tip of a marker against a ruler.

That's it - sweet and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...