Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011: Time to Plan for Valentines Day!!

Pin It Now!
I know...doesn't really look like Valentines, does it? This is a fast snapshot I took out my upstairs window. We got 12" in 24 hours last week.

But, for us crafters, we always have to plan in advance for holidays to give us time to make handmade gifts, cards and treats. It may seem early, but it really isn't!

I'm super excited to present my very first class - a Valentine Card Class! We will be making three handmade, unique stamped cards - my very own designs created with high quality Stampin Up products! I can't even begin to tell you how stoked I am. This is going to be so much fun!

The class will be January 22, 2011 from 1 - 3PM at the Hayden Donut House (best donuts in town, I promise!) on Government Way. Cost will be $12, or bring a friend for $20. And yes, there will be a doorprize!

Seating will be limited - please RSVP so I know how many kits to bring. :)

Not local or can't make it? I'll be selling completed cards after class right here on my blog, or kits for the DIYer. Just contact me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...