Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2011: Christmas Snowglobes

Pin It Now!
Finally, I can share the gifts I made for family for Christmas! Each got a snowglobe - and I can't even tell you how much fun I had making them!

Fair warning - as you all well know, I've had my struggles with photography. These snowglobes were the toughest thing to photograph to date. Ugh! As I said, fair warning. :)

This first globe I made for my mother-in-law, Kathy. I used the large moose from SU's retired set Yukon (one of my favorite sets, since I used to live in Alaska). The small moose and eagle are also retired, from Wildlife. The cardstock is retired Sage Shadow and I used the SU border punch Scallop Trim. It's so versatile!

I know it's hard to see, but I also used two more retired stamps - cattails from Fishin,' and a wheel with cabins, canoes and pinecones (the name will come to me at some point, I'm sure).

Very vanilla stamped in Close to Cocoa and a small scrap of ribbon finished off this look. So cool!

1 comment:

  1. All your snowglobes are beautifule. Do you have a tutorial on how to make them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...