Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6, 2011: Snowglobe #2

Pin It Now!
This was the second snowglobe I made, this one for Jeff's youngest brother, Jarrod. He is a big deer hunter, so I used the deer family from Wildlife with a bald eagle and a wolf from the same set (I believe I mistakenly identified the hawk from yesterday's snowglobe as an eagle - the is the real eagle from the set). I also used Lovely as a Tree and a pine bough from an older retired SU Definitely Decorative set called Pines.

Kraft paper, a dark green ribbon scrap and a few punchies finished off this snowglobe.

A few reminders: I'm still running my ribbon and bauble shares (link top right for more info), and I'm still taking signups for my Valentine card class. Seating will be limited!

Oh, and the AMAZING new Occasions Mini is just a couple days old! I don't think I've been this excited about a mini catalog before. I love all the vintage, homey items perfect for scrapbooking or cardmaking. It's such a delight - every page! Check it out for yourself by clicking on the link to the right, which will take you to the full PDF catalog. While you are there, check out the new Sale-a-Bration catalog starting January 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...