Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 2011: Never Ending Thanks

Pin It Now! I had seen a couple never ending cards lately, and I've always liked the design but the pattern I had was tough to use and not very forgiving. This one is a lot better!

I used my favorite Perfect Plum cardstock with smaller panels of Very Vanilla. I decorated the front with the cream panels embossing with the Tulip Frame Embossing Folder and stamped with the butterfly from Bliss (FREE for SAB!!). The side panels are stamped with the flourish from Bronc Buster (retired) also in Perfect Plum.

The second panel is stamped with the splatter image from French Foliage, which is retired from last fall's mini catalog. The Very Vanilla panels are stamped with the script from the same set. I really do hope to see this one back in the big catalog coming out in July!

The inside is stamped with the "Thanks so Much" from Sincere Salutations and more splatters, then embellished with a few heart punchies from the tiny heart punch in Pretty in Pink cardstock.

This card looks very complicated but is actually quite easy to do - and I love the way it shows off stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is an amazing card! I really like what you've done. I'm gonna google that and see if I can't try it out. That's just so stinkin neat. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...