Friday, February 18, 2011

February 18, 2011: Stampin' Up! Shares

Pin It Now!
I've been having so much fun doing these shares! This is one of the Springtime Vintage shares...I've been enjoying packaging them, too! For this one I used retired Rose Red ribbon, which matches the Rose Red in the Adornments Roses, the Seam Binding and the paper. I also used Crumb Cake bands and stamped them in Chocolate Chip with the little damask stamp from the Tiny Tags stamp set.

Each share has 12 sheets of 6 x 6 double sided patterned paper, six Adornments Roses (two each in Very Vanilla, Rose Red and Baja Breeze), 3 Beveled Windowpanes (one each in three sizes), and 2 1/2 years each of Rose Red and Baja Breeze Seam Binding. Plus the retired ribbon!! So cute...and what a great value for $11 shipped! Let me know if you want one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...