Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011: Ghirardelli Treats

Pin It Now!
Aren't these adorable? I followed the directions and excellent video on Frenchie's blog to make these covered Ghirardelli squares. I actually made these as favors for my Scrapbook Class last month, and I honestly thought I had lost the photo. I'm so happy I found it, because they turned out so cute!

I used a different collection for each one; in the front from left to right is Sew Sweet, Ice Cream Parlor and Springtime Vintage. In the back left to right is Sending Love, Botanical Gazette and First Edition. All is current except the Sending Love with the Pretty in Pink corduroy button and the little green library clip on the Botanical Gazette. But, the clip and the Sending Love DSP is still available in the Clearance Section! If you haven't checked that out you really should...Pastels for $10, brads for $1.50, DSP for $5, ribbon for $2...just some amazing, amazing deals!

These turned out so cute and were so easy to make. I LOVE to make favors...stay tuned for the favors for my March One Sheet Wonder class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...