Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011: Kits for Sale!!!

Pin It Now! I have a few kits leftover from my February scrapbook class. They are priced at $5 for the mini album and $10 for the scrapbook layout, plus shipping. I have two layouts and four mini albums left. Each mini album holds up to 10 photos (4 x 5 3/4)

Each kit includes all the papers, punchies, ribbons and embellishments to make the projects. Stampin' Up! prohibits the sale of pre-stamped items in kits, so the stamping is up to you. (I used Bliss for the Layout, and Word Play and Tiny Tags for the mini album). Or, I will assemble your projects for you including the stamping. :)

I still have the following shares left as well:

Ice Cream Parlor - 1
Botanical Gazette - 1
Sew Sweet - 2

$11 each.

Get them before I put them on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...