Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011: Better Late than Never!

Pin It Now! A huge THANK YOU for all the lovely comments and e-mails about my "praying for you" card. Y'all make me blush. :)

Almost a month ago, I posted THIS project from my upline's February Stamper's 10 Club...now I'm finally posting the card we made to go with it!

I'm in love with this look...I'm going to use a similar design with the same stamp set, Bliss, as a last hurrah for my March Thank You Notes. Bliss is only available as a FREE Sale-a-Bration item for another few short weeks, then it will be gone FOREVER! It's one of my favorite sets, so don't expect to see this one in a retirement sale from me. It's a keeper!

Isn't the flower fun? We used two scallop circle punchies, broke down the fibers with the paper corrugator, and separated the layers to make four scallop punchies. Then we layered them together with a brad and crumpled them up to make this adorable flower. I love that this can be made in any size, like the tiny dime-sized one for my Valentines a few weeks ago.

Too cute...and Marina Mist and Crumb Cake are like peanut butter and jelly, aren't they?

Soooo, on another note, I've been commissioned to make another wedding album...I've made a number of wedding albums over the years, but this is my first big all SU one! I'm super excited, but I'm debating between Woodland Walk and Elegant Soiree. What do you think??? Both non-traditional, I know, but either could be amazingly cool. Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...