Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011: Garage Sale!

Pin It Now! If you are local don't forget to check put my HUGE scrapbooking/rubber stamping garage sale this Friday and Saturday 7AM - 1PM. I will be selling a ton of crafty items from all manufacturers including tools, punches, paper, stickers, a Curvy Cutter, a self-inking Just Rite Monogram deluxe stamp kit, a Making Memories Slice, complete Xyron Design Runner kit, etc, etc, etc. I'm focusing on Stampin' Up! now, so I want to sell of the things I'm not using. :)

I WILL have the few Stampin' Up! shares I have left as well as some kits for sale.

We will also be selling furniture, housewares, collectibles, Hallmark ornaments, Star Trek & Star Wars memorabilia, HALO poster, a 100 year old cash register, vintage gumball machine, a movie prop quality long sword, tools, antiques, hunting items, picture frames, china, glassware, small appliances, an ICEE machine, a small heater, too much to list.

Hope to see you there! Hubby will be here the whole sale, but I work Friday so I'll be at the sale Saturday. :)

Elin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...