Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011: Thank You Frame

Pin It Now!
I wanted to do something special for the Donut House in Hayden, Idaho since they let me hold my first three monthly classes there. Summer is their busy time, and I am so blessed to have found another location so I don't interfere with sports season. :)

I've seen a couple of these frames around, and I've been wanting to do one so I thought it would be a great time. I purchased an inexpensive pre-matted frame, which I thought was perfect since the mat gives you a tiny bit of space - just enough for rhinestones!

Several stamp sets came together for this piece: Elements of Style, A Flower for All Seasons, Punch Potpourri (Hostess Level 1), Bliss (retired from last month's SAB), Nature Walk, Punch Bunch (also retired from SAB), and Birthday Bakery (also a Hostess Level 1 set). I couldn't find the right shape of "thank you" to go above the cakes in Birthday Bakery so I used Very Thankful, which retired last year. I had to keep it for the peacock. :)

The colors are Pink Pirouette, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum (retired), Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, and Mellow Moss (retired). Whew! The base is Early Espresso.

I couldn't find a donut stamp in my stash, but cakes are close, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...