Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28, 2011: Blogger Issues

Pin It Now!
Starting Thursday night, I couldn't log into Blogger! So, yesterday became my very first no post day in over 500 days. :( I'm finally back in!

I wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone that there are only a few days left for Stampin' Up!'s May National Scrapbooking Month promotion - check out the flyer on my sidebar. One of the things in this promotion I am most excited about is the discounts on select stamps sets - I love a stamp sale! My favorite of the offerings is Simple Friendship, but you can also get a great deal on Word Play in either Clear or Wood Mount. It's less than $30 if you order through my store HERE!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Elin K.Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...