Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29, 2011: Wedding Album Pages 16 & 17

Pin It Now!
Still working our way through my Elegant Soiree Wedding Album. :)

This page was just fun. I did a little more cutwork with the now retired Elegant Soiree DSP and layered it on top of Baja Breeze cardstock. For the first page I added a few scraps of the DSP and a photo mat of Soft Suede layered on top of Crumb Cake. I wanted the focus to really be on my Top Note Die embellishment, which I cut from Very Vanilla using the Top Note Die and the Big Shot.

I stamped my Top Note with the beautiful roses from Elements of Style in Baja Breeze, and added the hummingbird in Soft Suede. Then I tied a scrap of Crumb Cake Seam Binding in a bow around the whole embellishment.

For the second page, I added two photo mats of Crumb Cake layered on top of Very Vanilla, and stamped the roses again in Soft Suede on the background. I added a label made from Four Frames in Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla, then stamped the sentiment "Life is a matter of moments" from Elements of Style in Soft Suede. Then I punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch to make a beautiful sentiment.
Link
I finished my page with a layered "bow" made from Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze Seam Binding topped with a Very Vanilla Adornments Rose (now retired and SORELY missed!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...