Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 13, 2011: Orange & Purple Wedding Album Pages 2 & 3

Pin It Now! Happy 80th Birthday to my Grandpa GC!

This page is really gorgeous in person - I wish it had photographed better! For this one I matted triangles of the Sunny Garden DSP (now retired) on top of Peach Parfait, and added photo mats made with Wisteria Wonder matted on Whisper White. Each mat is decorated with a scrap of Whisper White Organza Ribbon and a Paper Daisy with an In-Color Glimmer Brad in the center. Again, the photo can go under or over the decoration. Under one, I tucked a Decorative Label Punchie in Whisper White as a place to write a caption.

I freely admit - I'm not a journaler, but I know a lot of people are. And I really admire them! So I added a journalining box in the corner made from Whisper White cut with the Scallop Circle Die using my Big Shot. Do decorate it, I cut a slightly smaller circle from copy paper using my Circle Scissor and used it as a mask to Sponge on Peach Parfait ink. I really liked the way it came out - fun and sunny. :)

The wow of this page comes from the flowers in the corners. I used more Paper Daisies and dolled them up with Boho Blossoms Punchies in Peach Parfait and In-Color Glimmer Brads and build my decorations with vines using the Two-Step Bird Punch branch in Pear Pizzazz. It came out so beautiful! A Decorative Label Punchie in Whisper White stamped with "Happy I Do Day" from Word Play in Peach Parfait is the perfect finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...