Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 14, 2011: Orange & Purple Wedding Album Pages 4 & 5

Pin It Now!
This layout was just plain fun. It's another scatter page. :)

I chose a brightly colored sheet from the Sunny Garden DSP (now retired) and used the vine scrollwork matted on Whisper White Cardstock to make my background, and added strips of Whisper White and more Sunny Garden DSP. I also added Wisteria Wonder Cardstock punched with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch. The background is also stamped with the splatter stamp from French Foliage in Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink. I was THRILLED to see this stamp back in the big catalog after it originally debuted in a mini catalog last year!

For the flower (are you noticing a pattern here?) I used the Blossom Petals Punch with Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder, and topped it with a Five Petal Flower Punchie of Peach Parfait and added a Filigree Designer Brad to the middle.

I really liked this color combination, although it was a bit "out there" for this Subtles girl!


1 comment:

  1. This wedding album is stunning, Elin! Very classy and elegant! What a fabulous gift it will be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...