Thursday, September 8, 2011

September 8, 2011: Established Elegance Shoebox Card

Pin It Now!
I'm really proud of myself for this pretty card. :) I needed a fun card to bring as a project for my upline's last shoebox meeting, and this is what I chose.

The base is Crumb Cake Cardstock embossed with the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and topped with a Very Vanilla Top Note Die cut. I crumpled the Top Note and smudged some Crumb Cake Classic Ink onto the creases for some vintage appeal.

For the stamping, I used several images in the Established Elegance set with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Marina Mist Classic Inks. As a final touch, I stamped off the spatter stamp from French Foliage in Crumb Cake Classic Ink, then just barely stamped it on to make the spatters very light. I admit, I didn't buy French Foliage for the spatters - but it's my most used stamp in the set!

My little round embellishment is made from the round seal image in Established Elegance stamped twice on Very Vanilla - once in Marina Mist and once in Soft Suede. By punching out the Marina Mist with the 3/4" Circle Punch and the Soft Suede with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and layering the two with a dimensional, it makes a really cute little embellishment.

Such a pretty card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...