Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 30, 2011: October Masculine Card Class Door Prize

Pin It Now! I was so pleased with how this came out! It's just a simple acrylic 5x7 picture holder (from a local big box store), and a little mini calendar I got from an online bulk buy group attached to the front.

The paper is Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper - I love the woodgrain look - and I added leaves stamped from French Foliage to the upper corner. Very easy to do, just stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock with Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Peach Parfait ink using the rock and roll technique (ink up your stamp in the light color, and rock the edges on a darker ink pad before stamping). Then cut them out!

After attaching the leaves to the DSP with Mini Glue Dots, I added a scrap of Crumb Cake Seam Binding with a flat knot. The Antique Brad is actually on top of the frame; I just cut the prongs off with pliers and attached it with a couple Mini Glue Dots.

So easy to do, but what a great door prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...