Thursday, November 8, 2012

Novewmber 8, 2012: Wedding Album Pages 8 & 9

Pin It Now!
Those of you who have seen one or two of my wedding albums might recognize this layout.  :)  It's one of my favorites, and I always manage to work it into every album!  I took mats of Certainly Celery and stamped the flourish image from Everything Eleanor in Certainly Celery Classic Ink on the diagonal, all the way across the whole two page layout.  I stamped the butterflies on Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, So Saffron and retired Orchid Opulence in contrasting inks using Papillon Potpourri and the matching Butterfly Punch.  So quick and easy!

My photo mats are retired Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper matted on retired Orchid Opulence cardstock.  I used an extra strip of Orchid Opulence with the ends nipped by the Designer Label Punch as my journaling box, accented with a few tiny pearls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...