Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 30, 2010: Last Few Days of the Holiday Mini!

Pin It Now! Whew - finally got the internet back up! With 12" of snow in the last 24 hours, several things seem to be non (or almost non) functional - including my back from all the shoveling. :)

There are only a few days left to order from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini - the last day is January 3rd. On the 4th, we can start ordering from the new Occasions Mini...but until then, you do NOT want to miss out on the great holiday mini products. Once they are gone, they are gone!

One of my favorite new tools in the catalog is the Northern Flurry embossing folder. Love this one! Check it out:



















I love how it gives you a free corner for embellishments, sentiments, etc. So pretty! I am just in awe of the amazing ways people have been using it.

One of the most amazing stamp sets in the mini is French Foliage...and I am pleased to say that mine has arrived! I have Fantastic Foliage, now long retired, and I thought why do I need another foliage stamp? I held out for a while, but, French Foliage has three things that Fantastic Foliage lacks...script (lovely, delicate, amazing French script), a French postmark, and get this - splatters. I'm very excited about the splatters; I can see them being used in any number of applications, and they will be perfect for adding that time worn, antiqued, vintage feel. I'm so excited! Stay tuned for projects with this set for sure. :)

Check out my website HERE for the Holiday Mini catalog products. While you are there, don't forget to check out the clearance rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...