Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31, 2010: Last of the Christmas Wrap

Pin It Now!
My Christmas gifts this year were fragile, so careful packaging was a must. However, it also needed to be cute, inexpensive, and lend itself to mass production in a tight time frame. After trying a few different options, I finally settled on this "semi-homemade" version.

I purchased the burgundy bags at my local craft store ($.79 each but I had a 20% off coupon for my whole purchase). I printed the brush set "Christmas Postcard" from Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio on kraft paper and colored the poinsettias and holly in with colored pencils. A small tag also in kraft with jute twine and a small star Christmas ornament (65% off sale) completed the look.

The stamp on the back of the tag is not SU, but I used Cherry Cobbler ink which matched the bags quite well. I think CC is my favorite red; Real Red just doesn't have that rich look to it. I also like how CC fits in with the vintage look. :)

I'll start posting my actual Christmas gifts tomorrow. Oh, and check out what I spent several hours last night doing - www.aocnaturalbuilders.com. It's a website for my Dad's construction company. Still more work to be done, but it's a start. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...