Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13, 2010: October Calendar Page

Pin It Now! This is probably the most thickly embellished page in the calendar. It barely fits in the CD case window, actually. :) I used a small piece of my favorite Debbie Mumm harvest patchwork paper - it says "Roasted Pumpkin Seeds," so I made a shaker box out of seeds as a fun play on words. The odd, waffle weave bit that goes across the page in the back is some recycled packing material and the jute twine finished off the fall theme.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Elin,

    Thanks for visiting & commenting over at Create With Joy! I hope you'll be able to join the OWOH blog hop next year. It was a lot of work but it was also a lot of fun and a great opportunity to meet some artisans and creative folk I probably never would have met otherwise!

    Your blog is beautiful and I love your calendar pages! One of the things I have always wanted to do was create my own calendar or datebook (I've done a few of these along the way but not to the degree of personalization I envision!) I'm always on the lookout for ideas like this, so it was great seeing what you did! Maybe if I start early this year - like with the Christmas cards, lol - I can finally complete it in time for the new year!

    Stay in touch - if you haven't done so already, I invite you to join us as a Kindred Spirit at Create With Joy!

    Hugs
    Ramona :-)
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...