Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21, 2010: Another Hostess Card

Pin It Now! This is the card I made as the Hostess Card for the second Stampin' Up Stamper's 10 Club. I placed it on the white envelope so it would be easier to see. It is stamped clear acetate with a 3x3 square in the middle. I stamped one of my favorite images and colored it in with Marvy markers to make the cover decoration.

It took me a long time to figure it out, but I think the secret with clear acetate cards is to carefully pre-plan where everything is going to go. For this card, I made four of the same 3x3 squares and put on on each side of the cover and on each side of the back, lining them up carefully. That way, no adhesive will show and you have a place to write on the inside without it showing from the front.


1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! I'd love to have something this special to send out as thank you cards to my clients. And there isn't any way you are going to do them gratis!! I will send you my logo and my company colors and you can send me some ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...