Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3, 2010: Hostess card

Pin It Now!
I was so excited to try the technique I learned at the last Stamper's 10 Club for using an edge punch to make a flower! It's kind of tough, but I am working on it. :) This was one of the few I did at first that turned out good enough for use. I made this card as a hostess card for a Stampin Up workshop I attended.

I used one of my favorite Cuttlebug embossing folders for the background. It's hard to see, but it's a fancy script. The stamps are a set from the Martha Stewart line that is sold at WalMart, and the sentiment is Inkadinkado (I think). It says "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart" - Eleanor Roosevelt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...