Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25, 2010: K & Company Somerset Boxed Card Set

Pin It Now! Don't forget about the blog candy, still going on! :)


I made this boxed card set from one of my all-time favorite scrapbook collections, K & Company's Somerset Collection. In fact, it is the very first scrapbook collection I ever worked with when I created my first scrapbook page. I really fell for the flowers and glitter. :)

Again, a One Sheet Wonder set. I wanted to make sure I used every millimeter of that precious pink floral paper!

I wanted to make sure I showed every card in the set, since they are so pretty, so bear with the number of pictures (and my inability to get blogger to load them in any sort of order). I know my husband laughs at me, because I often say it, but I really think this is one of the coolest projects I have ever made. This was my mother-in-law's Christmas gift. :)
































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...