Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010: Graphic 45 Birdhouse

Pin It Now! This is my second project for the Graphic 45 design team call. This is a fairly large birdhouse - about the same size as a pint of cream. I made the template myself after looking at the miniature one that Stampin' Up is currently using. Mine is the same...just bigger. :)

I used some of my favorite dies to make the cuts for this project, including my Revolution Bird die and my Sizzix Medium Branch with Leaves die. I also used a Martha Stewart edge punch to make the "shingles." The bird die doesn't have wings, so I used the oval Jolee's punch (from the jewelry section of my local craft store) and shaved an edge off of it. Finally, I used the large hole punch in my Crop-a-Dile Big Bite to punch a scrap of the Graphic 45 paper for the bird's eye. Super cute and totally useless! ;~D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...