Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010: Mustang Slide Reveal Card

Pin It Now! This is a slide reveal card that I did on commission. I was looking through my stamp sets the other day, and I can honestly say this set has more than paid for itself! I think I've done at least five cards on commission with it, and another several as gifts.

I love these slide reveal cards; I learned how to make them from a Dawn Griffith video (I have no idea where I would be without her tutorials!)

The other stamp that has more than paid for itself is this Happy Birthday stamp; I got it at Michaels and I can't even tell you how many times I have used it. It's a really nice readable font and I love that the i in Birthday is dotted with a star. It really works well with a lot of different styles.

ound: transparent;" />







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...