Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29, 2010: Happy Birthday, Dad!

Pin It Now! Today is my Daddy's birthday - and this is the card I made him. :)

I used glossy cardstock and rubbed inkpads directly on it to make the background. Then I stamped the VW bus and camper in black Staz-On and colored it in with Marvy markers. Green is Dad's favorite color. :)

All three stamps are Inkadinkado - the "Fun in the Sun" is from the beach collection and the VW and camper are from the road trip collection. Dad and I are both VW fans, so this card was an easy choice.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a really fun 3-D gift project!


2 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful and I am sure that your Dad is going to love it! Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - I'd love a card like that from my kids - I'm a huge fan of vw campers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...