Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8, 2010: Fireman Easter Egg Card

Pin It Now!
I did this easter egg card as one of a pair for a client to choose from. The receipient was an 8 year old boy - my first "middle aged" male recipient. I've done cards and gifts for loads of baby boys and quite a few adult men, but no children/preteens. I discovered that this was my hardest challenge yet!

I chose this swinging easter egg pattern because I thought it was appropriate to the occasion. Ultimately, the client chose the military egg (I'll post that later) so I still have this one for $2 plus shipping if anyone needs a late easter card. :)


No fancy signature today - I'm not at my home computer. :)

Thanks for checking in!

Elin K.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...