Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 15, 2010: Italian Squash Album

Pin It Now! Thought you guys might be getting tired of cards - I do other projects, I promise. :)

This is a squash album I made on commission - I also made a matching card, which I'll try to remember to post tomorrow. The recipients were moving to Italy, and my customer wanted a mini album that they could put photos and memorabilia in of their move. I chose the squash design because it has a lot of visual impact and I really wanted to showcase these 12 x 12 papers.

I chose a mixture of diecuts and purchased embellishments to decorate the front. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Shadowbox Sizzix Alphabet! It's an all-time favorite. I really like the way the I can use solid cardstock to frame my patterned paper letters. So cool. In my tiny craft space it is hard to justify such a large set (mine is in two Sizzix towers) but it is worth it to me!

The back I chose to work with this cool paper I found, so I dolled it up with a few additional stickers and added my regular "Elin's Elegant Designs" stamps somewhat haphazardly as if they were country stamps on the passport. So pleased with how it came out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...