Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31, 2010: Retirement card

Pin It Now! This is the card I made for one of my Dad's clients. He just retired from being an American appointed judge in Saipan, and Dad's construction company - Alpha & Omega Construction - just built their custom retirement home. Mom told me that he loved travel and clocks, so this is what I came up with.

I love the "bunch of tags" design, and I actually just picked up Satmpin Up's tiny tags stamp set and coordinating punch, so I can't wait to try this idea with that. But, for this card, I chose to use some tags that come on a sheet - sort of like unadhesived stickers. These come from my favorite K & Company Journeys collection. I don't think it is sold anymore, but I have a LOT of it in my stash. :)

The sentiment is printed from Microsoft Word. I have well over 1,000 fonts that I have downloaded that are great fun to play with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...